What Do I Need to Do to Start a Nonprofit?

After you’ve made the decision to start a nonprofit, there are several steps you must take before applying for your 501(c)(3) nonprofit status. After you’ve determined a business name, you must prepare your articles of incorporation, apply for state and federal tax exemptions, and apply for any additional licenses or permits you may need.

Toburen Law can guide you through the process and ensure that you file incorporation, state, and federal tax-exempt status forms appropriately.

Free Initial Consultation

Mike Toburen - Attorney at Law   

Free Initial Consultation

Attorney Mike Toburen

(616) 425-9212
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

230 Fulton St E, Suite 7
Grand Rapids, MI 49503

© 2017 - Toburen Law